Collection of your Personal Information
Home & Fleur may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site
• To supply to you services purchased via the website, and to process your payments
• To personalize user experience
• To communicate marketing messages, newsletters
• For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services
What personal data we collect and why I collect it
All personal information saved at the Site will be handled with most care. The information that we store will not be sold or used for any purposes other than making sure you get the best service possible.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We only register and pass on personal data necessary for delivering the products to you. Home & Fleur may send marketing material and other information on our products and activities only if you are on our mailing list and you have given us your explicit consent. Finally, your information can be used to investigating suspicion of fraud.
Information we collect about you:
• The personal data collected is name, e-mail address, postal address and information on your purchase. For safety reasons, we do not save credit card or other payment information.
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
• We save your e-mail address to send you an order confirmation as well as notice you when your order has been shipped. Your name and address will show on your package.
Protecting your personal information
Customer and order data are protected by encryption during transmission and the subsequent storing. The Website uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industrial standard for transmitting information to process your order.
You have the right to, upon request, be informed which information we have registered of you and take exception to a registration according to the personal data protection act. If the information is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to have the information corrected or deleted.
If you want more information or wish to change your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. You can write us at the e-mail address: hello(at)homeandfleur(dot)com
Please note that Home & Fleur uses Stripe to process credit card payments.
When you click on links on this website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
. You can opt-out of Google Analytics cookies altogether by linking to this Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking our page on Facebook, the social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance user experience.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We keep contact form submissions for 5 years long, for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Questions & Contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact me at: hello(at)homeandfleur(dot)com