Today we would like to share with you a super easy DIY idea: cute paper hearts for St.Valentine’s Day.
This simple project is perfect for a winter weekend afternoon and it is also fun to make with kids!
To make these paper hearts you will need:
- wrapping paper, we used the beautiful Haley Wrapping Paper
- round plate
- double sided tape
- good mood 🙂
Let’s get started!
- take a wrapping paper sheet, make a circle using the plate as a template
2. cut out the circle
3. accordion fold paper as shown on pictures, try to keep it even
4. fold in half to make a heart shape
5. using a double sided tape, join each heart side together
Repeat so many times as needed to make more paper hearts ♡♡♡
You can use these hearts as wall garlands, window decorations or as gift toppers for your loved ones.